- 17 years of age
- Proficient in the English Language
- Mentally and Physically Fit
* Foreign students will be given assistance in processing requirements
- Contact AFES to schedule medical examination in Manila (students will be accompanied on this activity and the student may return home on the same day if he passes the medical examination)
- Students should initially obtain / complete the following documents:
- Application Form
- NSO Birth Certificate
- NBI Clearance
- CBC Blood test result (from a local doctor)
- Audiometry test result (from a local doctor)
- Student goes to Manila for his medical examination in the CAAP laboratory and will be met and accompanied by an AFES representative.
- Upon passing the medical examination, students proceed with their initial Private Pilot Ground training totalling 110 hours.