Becoming a pilot is fun. For some, it’s a dream come true, while for others, it’s a way to make a living. Flying an airplane is a great experience and getting paid for it is even better. However, there are specific requirements that must be met and training that has to be undergone in order to become a pilot, more so to work as one.
To become a licensed commercial pilot, one must first obtain a private pilot certificate. Additionally, an actual flight exam and a general knowledge exam must be passed. Some of the basic requirements are as follows:
- Must be 18 years of age and above
- Must be fluent in English (written and oral)
- Must be a holder of a verified 1st Class Medical Certificate
- Must pass and excel in the ATO knowledge test
- Must have a remarkable passing rate on the ATO examination and practical flight test
- Must have obtained a verified Private Pilot Certificate
A CPL course must be undertaken to prepare you for the CPL tests and training. In the Philippines, possessing a four-year degree course under the Aviation curriculum is a good foundation in obtaining a commercial pilot license. This degree program covers the CPL course and the PPL course that will prepare the aspirants for their future pilot career.
Contact us now!
Adventure Flight Simulation and Sports
Gen Aviation Road,Hangar #6, Mactan Cebu International Airport, Lapu-Lapu City, Central Visayas, Philippines
(+63) (32) 268 9829 / (+63) 09322689829